L15, 189 Kent St,
Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 7227 2277
Patient Voice Survey 2022 – Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is: MOTIO LTD ACN 147 799 951 of L15, 189 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia. The abovementioned company will be hereafter referred to as ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must complete the Motio Health Patient Voice 2022 Survey questionnaire
- Closing date for entry will be 4 pm (AEDT) Friday 30th September 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: a. A maximum of 1 ticket into the draw per entrant, regardless of the number of questionnaire submissions completed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winner will be drawn at random at L15, 189 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia on Monday 3rd October, 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.